CCTV Cameras-HIK Vision
WHY CHOOSE HIKVISION’S SMART SOLUTION 2.0
As IP surveillance becomes more widespread, requirements increase for the corresponding products and applications. For example, the increased number of locations under surveillance means it’s more time-consuming to monitor and prevent unwanted activity. Searching through massive amounts of stored data to find specific events becomes more tedious as well. Additionally, as more and more employers turn to video surveillance as a tool to improve business productivity, it becomes even more important to efficiently manage video footage. In order to meet these challenges, Hikvision introduces its new Smart Solution 2.0. With new add-on Smart features and a greater range of security products included, Smart Solution 2.0 boasts significant improvement in CCTV safety and business productivity.
Key Features of Smart Solution 2.0
- Enriched Smart Features
- Industry-Leading IP Products
- Versatile Solutions
- Tailored to Vertical Applications
This amazing and intelligent solution has enriched Smart features, and consists of many innovative, industry-leading IP products. The Smart Solution 2.0 solution is also the ideal choice for various vertical applications.
- Enriched Smart Features: Smart IP Solution 2.0 includes Smart features such as object counting, region entering, region leaving, object removing, object leaving, target copping stream an dANPR(customization required).
- Industry-Leading IP Products: New Hikvision IP cameras have been incorporated into this solution, including the DarkFighter series, LightFighter series, 6MP Ultra HD series, 4k series, and new 3MP WDR series, with industry-leading product performance.
- Versatile Solutions: Smart IPC and Smart NVRs with Smart features are the perfect solution for small and mid-sized applications. For mid-sized to large-sized applications, iVMS-5200 Professional software further improves the system’s effectiveness with Smart features and analytics.
- Tailored to Vertical Applications: As an all-in-one Smart platform to manage cameras, NVRs, alarms, access control and decoders, the Smart Solution 2.0 is loaded, with Smart features and analytics such as people counting, heating mapping, LPR, and more. This makes it highly adaptable to verticals’ special requirements and can be used in retail, banking, hotel and industrial applications, among others.
ENRICHED SMART FEATURES
- Target Cropping Stream: The third stream of video can be sent to a different source for recording or display in a pre-defined resolution, thus providing more details of a targeted area if needed.
- Object Counting: You can designate area of interest and let the camera count objects entering or leaving, which include not only humans but also vehicles. It also offers statistical reports.
- Region Enter/Exit: This function detect people, vehicles or other objects that enter or exit from a pre-defined virtual region, triggering an alarm.
- Object Left Behind/Object Removed: This function detects objects left or removed from a pre-defined region, the alarm is triggered.
- ANPR: On-board ANPR analytics allow the ability to detect and recognize a vehicle’s license plate and send ANPR info to a Smart NVR or iVMS-5200P for access management. Supports may very based on local LPR algorithm development and customization process required.
Part of Hikvision’s 2-Line range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2342WD-I2 is an outdoor EXIR turret network camera that produces exceptional 4MP high resolution video. Providing an ideal combination of features and affordability, this camera includes 120dB true wide dynamic range and supports H.264+ intelligent compression which allows output of an incredibly well balanced image and reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50%. With inbuilt EXIR technology delivering unparalleled clarity at night for up to 30m and with a 2.8mm fixed lens, this camera is great for covering a wide area so you can focus on the detail you really want.
Rigorously tested, Hikvision’s 2-Line generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
Up to 4-megapixel high resolution
Full HD1080p Real-time video
2.8mm fixed lens
120dB Wide Dynamic Range
Back Light Compensation, 3D Digital Noise Reduction
DC12V & PoE powered
Supports H.264, H.264+ Technology
High performance EXIR technology- Up to 30m IR range
3-axis camera adjustment